Sometimes you make meal that is labeled “a keeper!” This was one of them in my house! Super easy to make in a large batch to have plenty of leftovers to put away for lunches during the week or dinner on a night you get home late.
Chicken & Broccoli
- 1 Package Chicken Thighs or Boneless Chicken Breast
- 2 Heads Broccoli
- 1 Large White Onion
- 2 TB Minced Garlic
- 2 TB Chopped Basil (fresh would be best)
- 2 TB Ghee or Olive Oil
- 3 Sweet Potatoes (baked for 15 min in advance)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Chop your sweet potato into 1/2″ cubes and bake in advance for about 15 min @ 350.
- Dice your onion into small pieces and toss into sautee pan with ghee or olive oil
- Cut chicken into 1″ pieces and add to pan with along with garlic & basil. Allow to cook for about 5 minutes
- Chop your broccoli and add to pan. Cook for about 5 minutes
- Finish by mixing in your sweet potatoes and letting it simmer for a few minutes just enough for the potatoes to get warm.
- Add S&P to taste.
Makes 4-6 servings
Nutrition Information: (1/6th serving) 285 Calories, 14g Fat, 22g Protein, 22g Carbs